Omelet - the food, at first glance, is primitive, it’s difficult to call it a dish.
On the other hand, try to get a luxurious, slightly crunchy edge, a crust and a tender, magnificent core!
Well, if you add juicy tomatoes, then the task is complicated many times over.
Is there sausage in the recipe?
Then get ready, hostess, for the sake of a luxurious feast, you will have to pat the glory.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage - general principles of preparation
• Omelet with tomatoes and sausage is cooked not only in a pan or in a slow cooker. Very often, such omelets are baked in the oven, on baking trays and in small tins.
• The basis of any omelet is egg mass, prepared from eggs alone or with the addition of dairy products. Such products may be cow's milk, cream or sour cream. Flour and cultivator are sometimes added.
• Sausage and tomatoes can act as the basis for an omelet, over which the egg mass is poured, and its additional components.
• Omelets are cooked with boiled or smoked sausage. There are no special requirements for the selection of sausages, the main thing is that smoked sausages contain the smallest amount of fat, and cooked sausages were generally without them.
• Omelet - the dish is tender and therefore it is recommended to peel the tomatoes anyway.
• Omelettes with tomatoes and sausage are in themselves very hearty dishes and therefore it’s enough to serve bread or fresh vegetables as a side dish.
Cheese omelet with tomatoes and sausage
• four eggs;
• two medium-sized tomatoes;
• "Dutch" or "Edam" cheese - 50 gr.;
• smoked "Cognac" sausage - 50 gr.;
• 3-4 feathers of young onions;
• refined oil - 30 gr.;
• four tablespoons of medium fat milk.
1. Wash the tomatoes with water. Use a sharp knife on the side of the stalk to make incisions on the tomatoes, crosswise and put them in a deep plate. Pour boiling water, leave for one and a half minutes, then immediately put under a stream of cold water.
2. On the incision side, pry the skin off with the back of the knife blade and carefully remove it. Grind the pulp into small cubes.
3. Cut the smoked sausage into thin rings, chop the green onion and dill with a knife.
4. Pour the eggs and milk into a deep container, add salt and beat quickly. Add chopped dill, large cheese chips, season with ground pepper and mix well.
5. In a thick-walled pan in vegetable oil, slightly green the onions.
6. Once the onion slices are soft, add the tomatoes and simmer for three minutes together.
7. Then add the sausage rings and let stand at the same temperature for two minutes.
8. Pour in all the previously prepared egg-cheese mass and continue to warm at a moderate temperature under the lid.
9. The omelet will be ready when its surface hardens well.
10. It is very good to serve fresh vegetables and garlic bread with such an omelet.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage in the oven
• a couple of sausages, or 200 gr. dumplings: "Dairy", "Children's";
• half a glass of low-fat milk;
• one large tomato;
• five eggs;
• a tablespoon of flour;
• a small onion;
• vegetable oil.
1. Cut the sausage into cubes, not more than a centimeter, chop the onion with a heavy knife, smaller.
2. On a low heat in a pan, heat a spoonful of sunflower oil and dip the onion slices into it. Constantly stirring spasser the onion until the first signs of toasting.
3. Add the sausage and, not forgetting to mix, darken everything together. Do not cover with a lid.
4. Meanwhile, peel the tomato and chop the pulp into small slices or cubes.
5. Pour the eggs into the bowl, chat and beat them with milk. Add flour, a small pinch of boiled salt. Pepper to your taste and whisk again, spreading the flour over the egg mass.
6. From the inside, cover the surface of the frypot with a film of vegetable oil and put the sausage fried with onion into it.
7. Pour the egg mass into the mold and spread the chopped tomatoes evenly over it.
8. Bake omelet in the oven for 25 minutes. Recommended temperature is 180 degrees.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage - Italian Tortilla
• large eggs - 5 pcs.;
• two onions;
• a couple of large potatoes;
• the same size of a tomato;
• a glass of green peas;
• three tablespoons of high-quality, for example, olive oil;
• "Children's" or "Doctor's" sausage - 100 gr.
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into very thin, narrow slices and sprinkle them with salt.
2. Using a sharp knife, chop the tomatoes and onions very finely.
3. On medium heat, in a thick-walled pan, heat and slightly heat two tablespoons of oil, dip the plates of potatoes in it. Fry the potatoes over medium heat, not forgetting to stir it occasionally.
4. Five minutes later, add the onion and sausage, mix and continue cooking under the lid, reduce the heat a little.
5. Pour the eggs into a large bowl and beat them with a fork until smooth.
6. When the onions with sausage and potatoes reach readiness, transfer them to the egg mass. Be sure to salt and pepper a little. Pour peas and chopped tomatoes, mix.
7. In the pan in which the potatoes were cooked, add the remaining spoonful of oil and heat it well over low heat.
8. Pour the egg-vegetable mixture with sausage into the pan and cook on the lowest heat for about a quarter of an hour.
9. When almost all the moisture from the surface of the omelet evaporates, turn it over to the other side and let stand for 5 minutes.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage - "Omelet pizza"
• wheat flour - 100 gr.;
• a spoon of table vinegar;
• 100 ml of low-fat cow's milk;
• a pound of nonfat “boiled”, or good sausages;
• four eggs;
• two small onions;
• 100 gr. Russian cheese;
• half a spoonful of baking soda.
1. Chop the onion into thin half rings and slightly spasser it in vegetable oil. Do not fry for a long time, as soon as the onion strips become transparent, add the sausage cubes. Stir and keep on low heat for another five minutes.
2. Beat the eggs and pour the milk into them. Add vinegar slaked with vinegar, add flour and sugar. Lightly salt and mix well with a whisk. There should be no lumps of flour in the egg mixture.
3. Pour the omelette mass onto a baking sheet, which is pre-lubricated with oil and put in a hot oven.
4. After two minutes, remove the omelet and spread the tomatoes quickly and evenly over its entire surface. On top of the tomatoes, lay the onion fried with sausage.
5. Close everything with cheese, grated on a fine grater, and put in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage in a slow cooker
• inexpensive "varenka" - 300 gr .;
• 150 ml cream 11% fat;
• four eggs;
• cheese "Russian", preferably dried, or dried - 50 gr.;
• a spoon of refined oil;
• one small tomato.
1. Turn on the slow cooker in frying mode and pour oil into the bowl.
2. After about a minute, when it warms up well, dip the sausage into a cooking bowl cut into small strips. Without closing the lids, fry it for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Then add the cubes of tomatoes and continue cooking for another 8 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs with cream. Pepper and slightly salt the egg mixture to your taste, stir well and pour it into the cooking bowl, rub the cheese on top.
5. After setting the countdown to 5 minutes, run the “Baking” option on the multi-pan.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage in the oven - "Portion"
• large eggs - 5 pcs.,
• 50 ml of cow's milk;
• cheese, varieties "Dutch" - 50 gr.;
• five tablespoons of flour;
• "Cervelat" - 120 grams;
• a quarter of a baking powder spoon;
• ripe tomato;
• three tablespoons of fat mayonnaise;
• a small bunch of dill.
1. Dilute the mayonnaise with milk. Pour the loosened eggs into the mixture, pour the flour with a cultivator and mix vigorously.
2. Lightly salt and pepper a little.
3. Pour sausage, chopped into small cubes, chopped dill and medium-sized slices of tomatoes, cheese chips. Stir thoroughly, but being careful not to stretch the tomatoes too much.
4. Wipe small silicone cupcake tins from the inside with a cotton swab dipped in vegetable oil, and spread the omelet on it. Do not fill to the top, it is enough to fill only half.
5. In the oven, when heated to 180 degrees, set a small container with hot water (porcelain cup, 150 ml) and place the omelet in it for a quarter of an hour.
6. Then remove, cool slightly and free the omelet from the tins.
Omelet with tomatoes and sausage - cooking tricks and useful tips
• The better you mix milk with eggs, the tastier the dish will be. Eggs need to be mixed, not beaten.
• Add eggs and tomatoes to the egg mass only after mixing the eggs with dairy products well.
• If you have a proven recipe for a sweet fluffy omelet with apples or other fruits, you can safely replace them with tomatoes and add dried smoked sausage. The proportion of salt and sugar must be reversed. That's the whole secret of how to turn a sweet omelet into a satisfying one.
• It is very difficult to cook an omelet in a gas oven with bi-directional heating, but to repeat such a dish in a conventional gas oven or in an electric oven does not work. The complexity of the process is to change the heating in time from the “top” to the “bottom”, this way they achieve incredible results when baking pies, but you don’t need to talk about omelets.
• Omelet - that infrequent case, when the "store" milk may be preferable to fresh, home-made. Excessively fat milk may not be good for the dish.
• One of the best omelet additives is chopped greens of young onions.
• If the recipes do not seem satisfactory to someone, you can melt pork fat and cook omelet on lard. Serve crispy cracklings separately, heating them before that in the microwave oven with a plate.