Omelet with sausage for breakfast, what could be easier?
It is enough to beat several eggs with milk, add the finely chopped sausage and fry in a pan.
Everything, a hearty and tasty breakfast is ready.
We have collected the best recipes for this dish for you.
Omelet with sausage in a pan - the basic principles of cooking
Omelet is better to cook from homemade eggs, but if they are not there, store-bought ones are also suitable. The eggs are broken into a deep bowl, slightly salted, pepper and beat with a whisk until smooth. Then milk is gradually introduced into the egg mixture and they continue to beat for a couple of minutes. The main thing here is not to overdo it with milk, otherwise the omelet will not work. Four eggs will need about half a glass of milk.
Sausage can be used boiled or smoked.
There are two ways to make an omelet with sausage. In the first case, the sausage is cut into thin slices, fried in a pan and pour it with an egg-milk mixture. The second method involves adding finely chopped sausage directly to the omelette mixture.
In addition to sausage, vegetables, mushrooms or cheese can be used to make omelet.
Recipe 1. Omelet with sausage in a pan
vegetable and butter - 20 g each;
four chicken eggs;
flour - 30 g;
sausage - 100 g;
boiled milk - 100 ml.
1. Drive the chicken eggs into a deep cup, season with a pinch of sugar and salt. Beat whisk until smooth. Pour milk and continue to whisk for a couple of minutes.
2. Dilute flour with a small amount of milk and introduce the mixture into beaten eggs with milk. Mix.
3. Cut the sausage into thin short strips and fry in a pan, in a mixture of vegetable and butter. If the sausage is greasy, fry it in a dry pan.
4. Pour the sausage with the egg-milk mixture. We twist the fire and fry until a crust appears on the bottom. We shift the omelet on a plate, cut it. Put a piece of butter on top and decorate with chopped herbs. Serve with sour cream or tomato sauce.
Recipe 2. Omelet with sausage and bell pepper in a pan
100 g of milk;
bell pepper pod;
100 g smoked sausage.
1. Drive eggs into a deep bowl. Pour milk into them and salt. Beat with a whisk until smooth.
2. Rinse the pepper, wipe with a kitchen towel and cut the stem. We clean the seeds and cut the vegetable into thin strips.
3. Remove the film from the sausage. Cut it in half lengthwise and chop it into thin slices.
4. Put the sausage and straws in the egg and milk mixture and mix.
5. Pour it into a hot pan, cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes on low heat. We put the omelet with sausage in a pan onto a wide dish, cut and serve with a salad of vegetables.
Recipe 3. Omelet with sausage and tomatoes in a pan
200 g of sausage;
30 ml of sunflower oil;
120 ml of milk.
1. We clean the sausage from the film and cut it into small cubes. Fry it in a hot frying pan until a delicious brownish crust.
2. Rinse the tomato, wipe with a towel and cut it in half. We clean out the liquid core and cut in the same way as the sausage.
3. Add the chopped tomato to the sausage and twist the fire.
4. The eggs are broken. Separate the yolks from the proteins and beat them individually with a whisk. Gently combine and pour the milk. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the sausage with tomato and egg-milk mixture, cover and cook the omelet with sausage in a pan over low heat until it is browned from the bottom. We spread the omelet on a plate and sprinkle with finely chopped green onions or grated cheese.
Recipe 4. Omelet with sausage and vegetables in a pan
table salt and pepper;
half a glass of milk;
flour - 30 g;
sausage - 100 g.
1. Remove the film from the sausage and cut it into cubes.
2. Wash the tomato, wipe with a towel and cut into circles.
3. Wash the zucchini, dry and crumble into thin quarters.
4. Pour the oil into the pan, heat it and fry the zucchini until soft, then add the tomatoes and sausage. Season with spices and sauté vegetables, stirring constantly until golden brown.
5. Pour flour into a separate bowl, pour milk over it and whisk with a whisk. Beat in eggs and continue to beat until mixture is smooth.
6. Pour the vegetables with sausage into the milk-egg mixture, cover and simmer the omelet with sausage in the pan for 15 minutes. Serve the finished omelet, sprinkling it with finely chopped herbs.
Recipe 5. Omelet with sausage and bacon in a pan
three pinches of oregano;
120 g smoked sausage;
15 g butter;
four slices of boiled sausage;
a glass of milk;
a small tomato;
50 g smoked bacon;
80 g of cheese.
1. Cut smoked and boiled sausage into small pieces.
2. Wash the tomato, wipe with a towel, remove the liquid part with the seeds. Cut the flesh of a tomato in the same way as sausage. Grind smoked lard in thin strips. Cheese is cut into thin plates.
3. Drive eggs into a deep container, pour in milk, season everything with salt and oregano. Beat with a whisk until the mass acquires a uniform consistency.
4. Heat the pan over high heat and grease it with oil. We spread smoked bacon and fry, for about three minutes. Then add the sausage and continue to fry, stirring, until golden brown. We put the tomatoes in the pan and keep it on fire for another five minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Fill everything with an egg-milk mixture and prepare an omelet with sausage in a pan over medium heat. Once the egg mixture has set, cut the omelet in half and turn each one on the other side. We spread the cheese plates on top and wait until it melts. Then we shift both halves on a plate on top of each other.
Recipe 6. Omelet with sausage and mushrooms in a pan
freshly ground pepper;
1. We clean the mushrooms, wash and cut into thin plates. Remove the film from the sausage and cut it into pieces.
2. Put a frying pan with oil on a fire and heat it up. We spread the mushrooms with sausage and fry, stirring, a couple of minutes.
3. Drive eggs into a deep bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Beat until smooth, pour in the milk and continue to shake for another couple of minutes.
4. Fill egg sausage with mushrooms. We twist the fire to medium, cover and cook the omelet with sausage in a pan for about 15 minutes. Serve the omelet, sprinkled with greens or cheese.
Recipe 7. Omelet with sausage and corn in a pan
75 ml of vegetable oil;
green onions - a bunch;
50 g smoked sausages;
50 g canned corn.
1. Rinse a bunch of green onions, dry it and finely chop. Peel the sausage from the film, and cut into small pieces. Open a can of corn and drain the liquid.
2. Hammer the eggs into a deep bowl, salt and beat until the consistency is smooth.
3. Heat a frying pan, pour in oil and lay out green onions, sausage and corn. Fry, stirring, until lightly browned sausage. Pour the mixture of vegetables and sausages with beaten eggs, cover and cook for about ten minutes. Then cut the omelet into portions and serve with ketchup.
Recipe 8. Omelet with sausage and spinach in a pan
spinach - a bunch;
vegetable oil - 10 ml;
a third of a glass of milk;
boiled sausage - 50 g.
1. Finely chop the peeled onions. Peel the sausage from the film and cut into small pieces. Rinse, dry and cut the spinach into strips.
2. Put onion in hot oil and fry until transparent. Add spinach and sausage to the pan and sauté for a couple more minutes.
3. Hammer eggs in a deep bowl, add milk, salt and beat until a homogeneous consistency.
4. Pour the egg and milk mixture into a separate pan and fry until golden brown. Then flip the omelet. Put the fried sausage with spinach in the center and fold the omelet in half. Serve with ketchup or sour cream.
Omelet with sausage in a pan - tips and tricks
In order for the omelet to turn out to be magnificent, it is necessary to observe the proportions of the egg mixture to milk. It should be 1: 1.
Fry the omelet in a cast iron skillet with high sides.
Do not open the lid during cooking, otherwise the omelet will settle immediately due to the temperature difference.
Sausages and other additives should be no more than 50% of the total egg mass.