Sausage is not only a product familiar to us, but also a wonderful ingredient for different dishes.
From it you can cook a quick snack, soup, second, pastries, salad and even a snack on the festive table.
Sausage Dishes - General Cooking Principles
In cooking, different types of sausages are actively used. Very often in dishes, you can replace the smoked product with boiled, ham, sausages and vice versa. Sausage is cut into slices of the desired size and shape, then fried, baked, boiled or used in the form as it is.
What can be cooked:
• open, closed pies;
• different sandwiches;
• salads and snacks;
• second courses;
Since the sausage is ready to eat, all these dishes can be classified as fast food. They actually do not require much time, simple enough, but tasty and satisfying.
A hot sandwich is the easiest thing to make from sausage
A sandwich is the simplest and fastest that can be prepared from sausage in a few minutes. But how to make it tasty?
• 70 g of sausage;
• 0.5 tomatoes;
• 1 spoon of mayonnaise;
• 2 slices of bread;
• 2 sprigs of parsley;
• 2 slices of cheese.
1. Lubricate slices of bread with mayonnaise.
2. Cut the sausage and half the tomato into cubes, add the greens.
3. We lay on two sandwiches in an even layer. We try so that the products do not go beyond the border of the crust.
4. Stack the cheese slices on top.
5. Put the sandwiches in the microwave for 2 minutes. Or send to the oven until the cheese is melted.
Pizza - the most versatile that you can cook from sausage
Pizza with sausage - a dish that replaces any meal it is convenient to take with you, there are many variations of the filling. Open cakes are truly universal, they are loved by adults and children.
• 250 g of any dough, you can take puff;
• 200 g of sausage;
• 2 tablespoons of ketchup;
• 120 g of cheese;
• 0.5 onion heads.
1. Take a piece of dough. You can take any yeast or puff, the purchased base for pizza will do. Grease with ketchup.
2. We lay out the half of the onion, cut into thin slices.
3. Following slices of sausage. If salami is used, then thin circles can be cut. Boiled sausage is chopped into strips or turned into cubes.
4. Next lay the sliced tomatoes.
5. They have a layer of grated cheese. This is just an approximate filling option. You can add mushrooms, cucumbers, olives, various vegetables.
6. Pizza baked until golden brown cheese. On average 13-15 minutes, the temperature in the oven is 20 degrees.
Solyanka - the most popular that can be prepared from sausage
Solyanka is a fragrant soup in which sausage is an essential ingredient. It is better to use not one type, but several, for example, boiled and smoked sausage, sausages, ham.
• 0.4 kg of different sausages;
• 2 liters of meat broth;
• 0.2 kg of pickled cucumbers;
• 50 g of tomato paste;
• 40 g of oil;
• 1 onion head;
• 100 g of olives;
• 40 g of lemon;
• herbs, spices.
1. Put the frying pan on the stove, add oil. Throw chopped onion, fry for a minute.
2. Add the pickled cucumbers, cut into pieces. Fry with onions.
3. We send tomato paste to them, in a minute we pour in the soup ladle, stew vegetables for ten minutes.
4. We cut the sausage into slices, which we like. If you wish, you can lightly fry in a pan, the hodgepodge will be more aromatic.
5. Combine the tomato mass with vegetables, prepared sausage and the remaining broth, salt and pepper.
6. Put the olives, put the soup to boil.
7. After boiling, simmer for about fifteen minutes, add lemon juice, season with fresh herbs. Pour into plates, throw a slice of lemon in a hodgepodge, separately serve sour cream.
Favorite salad - the most favorite thing that can be prepared from sausage
A recipe for a quick but deliciously delicious salad made with sausages. Of course, this is not the only ingredient. Sausage is better to take smoked.
• 200 g of sausage;
• 200 g of cucumbers;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• 1 can of corn;
• 200 ml of mayonnaise;
• 4 eggs.
1. Once put eggs to cook. Cool, peel, cut into strips.
2. Sausage also needs to be cut into thin strips.
3. Remove fresh cucumbers on both sides of the ends. Cut into straws.
4. Add chopped chives. You can cook such a salad with parsley and onions, but it tastes best with feathers.
5. Add canned corn, lay out mayonnaise.
6. Stir the salad, try. Salt to taste, add black pepper. Serve immediately on the table, until the cucumbers have not released the juice.
Okroshka is the summer thing you can cook from sausage
Okroshka is the queen of summer soups. Most often, it is cooked with sausage. You can put smoked or boiled product. The recipe for amazing okroshka on kefir with sparkling mineral water.
• 4 eggs;
• 3 potatoes;
• 4 cucumbers;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• 1 liter of kefir;
• 0.3 kg of sausage;
• 1 liter of mineral water;
• 1 bunch of parsley, dill;
• lemon, pepper.
1. Boil whole potatoes until cooked. Hard-boiled eggs, too. We clean everything, cut it into cubes and drop it into a pan for okroshka.
2. Cut fresh cucumbers into small pieces, it is advisable to make them thin.
3. Add chopped greens of feather onions, parsley with dill. You can take one thing.
4. Dice the sausage.
5. Pour the contents of the saucepan with kefir, stir, salt and pepper immediately until the desired taste. Mineral water is salty in itself.
6. Squeeze lemon juice. Dry acid diluted with water can be used.
7. We put okroshka into plates, add mineral water with gas.
Pasta - the most hearty meal you can cook with sausage for dinner
Sausage pasta is a simple, quick and hearty dish that can be prepared in 20 minutes. Immediately put a saucepan with water on the stove, let it boil for now.
• 400 g of pasta;
• 300 g of sausage;
• 1 onion;
• 50 g butter;
• 10 ml of vegetable oil;
• 1 carrot;
1. We put water on the stove, salt, pour some vegetable oil so that the products do not stick together.
2. We cook pasta according to the instructions on the packet, but do not cook slightly. Products must remain intact.
3. Cut the onion head, start frying in butter. Take a large frying pan or stewpan.
4. Add the grated carrot. Passage until ready.
5. Add the sausage. It can be cut into strips, cubes, segments. Fry a little, do not keep on fire for a long time.
6. We shift the pasta to vegetables with sausage, salt, pepper, warm for a couple of minutes.
7. Let stand on the stove for about five minutes under the lid.
Puffs - the most rosy that can be made from sausage and cheese
A variant of delicious puffs that are cooked with cheese and sausage. The dough used for them is puff frozen. You can take yeast or simple, the products will be in any version.
• 1 pack of dough 400-500 g;
• 200 g of sausage;
• 200 g of cheese;
• 4 branches of dill;
• 1 tomato as desired.
1. Making the filling. Cut the sausage into strips, cheese as well. Throw everything into a bowl. Add dill.
2. To make puffs juicy, you can add a tomato. We cut the tomato, remove the seeds, finely chop everything else and send it to the sausage meat.
3. The dough by this moment should already be thawed. We roll out the layer so that the thickness does not exceed three millimeters.
4. Cut into squares with sides of 15 centimeters.
5. Beat the egg with a fork.
6. Take a brush, dip in the egg, grease the edges of the squares.
7. Put the cooked minced meat. We have the filling on one side.
8. Close with a free edge, glue the sides.
9. Move the puffs onto a baking sheet, also grease the egg with the top. You can sprinkle with sesame seeds.
10. Bake until golden brown, immediately make a high temperature of 200-210 so that the puff pastry does not dry.
Snack roll - the most elegant that you can cook from sausage
The recipe for a beautiful roll of pita bread. This is the simplest but most delicious that you can cook with sausage. For the dish, you can use boiled sausage, salami, ham. It is important that the slices are thin, you can buy ready-made slices sliced.
• 1 sheet of pita bread;
• 300 g of sausage:
• 1 bunch of greenery;
• 100 g mayonnaise;
• 200 g of cheese;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 2 tomatoes.
1. Cooking cheese filling. To do this, rub the product, mix with garlic, mayonnaise. The mass should be obtained for spreading, not thick. You can take not mayonnaise, but sour cream.
2. Cut the sausage into very thin slices if it is bought in pieces.
3. We just chop the greens finely.
4. Wash the tomatoes, cut in half, then each part into 3 slices. Large tomatoes can be in 4 slices.
5. We collect the roll. To do this, spread cheese filling with garlic on a sheet of pita bread.
6. Scatter sausage slices on top.
7. Now, stepping back from the nearest edge of 5 centimeters, we lay out a row of tomatoes.
8. Cover the tomatoes with the nearest edge, twist the roll.
9. Let him stand for half an hour, you can put it in the refrigerator.
10. Put the salad leaves on the dish. With a sharp knife we cut the roll into slices obliquely. We put it on a dish, on top of the pieces you can also decorate with greens.
Sausage Dishes - Useful Tips and Tricks
• If after the holiday there is a cut of sausage, put it in a bag and put it in the freezer. Even dried pieces will work for pizza, puffs and other dishes. The same can be done with cheese.
• Sausages are best stored not in plastic bags, as many are used to, but in foil. In it, you can freeze the product.