Sausage cheeses are undeservedly considered almost third-rate products.
Nevertheless, they can often give odds to many eminent relatives, often represented by low-quality fakes.
And we propose to take a simple, inexpensive cheese, add several available products and create a dish that saturated Europeans will never think of in life.
Salads with sausage cheese - general principles of preparation
• Sausage cheese for salads is cut with a knife or chopped. The cell size in this case does not have a special role and can be selected at your discretion. Sausage cheese is mixed with other ground ingredients or used as one of the layers in salads. Grated cheese can be used to decorate such a snack dish.
• Salads with sausage cheese season with mayonnaise, sour cream or special dressings prepared from these products. Spices are rarely added to dressings so as not to interrupt the specific aroma of sausage cheese, most often they are mixed with chopped garlic or boiled mustard for pungency. Also, dressings intended for impregnation of puff salads are mixed with finely shredded sausage cheese.
• Salads with sausage cheese are prepared from both fresh and boiled vegetables. It is added to sausage and fish such snack dishes.
• The recipe for salads is simple, the set of products is minimal and affordable, and the taste is incomparable. And if you try, show your imagination and spend a little time on the original design - no one will remain indifferent to the bright treat.
Salad with sausage cheese and cabbage - "Autumn"
• 400 gr. white cabbage;
• three small cloves of garlic;
• one carrot;
• 100 gr. 72% mayonnaise;
• 200 gr. thick sausage cheese.
1. Chop finely and lightly remember cabbage with salt. If you can’t chop the cabbage with even thin strips using a regular knife, use a special one to peel the potatoes. Stripes will turn out not only smooth, but also very thin.
2. Cut the sausage cheese into thin short sticks and place in a bowl of cabbage.
3. Grind the garlic on a fine grater, mix it with mayonnaise. Season the mixture with ground pepper and season the salad with it.
Original salad with sausage cheese - "Log"
• four medium potatoes;
• sausage cheese, medium density (smoked) - 350 gr.;
• head of a bitter onion;
• two tablespoons of sweet cream butter;
• two maroon beets;
• 180 gr. medium fat mayonnaise;
• three medium-sized pickles;
• greens of garden dill and curly parsley;
1. Scald lemon with boiling water or soak in it for about a minute, then cut in half, squeeze the juice from each half well and strain.
2. Boil potatoes and beets until fully cooked in different pots. In a container with beets, add a little vinegar so that it does not lose color.
3. Cut the onion into very small slices and marinate in freshly squeezed lemon juice.
4. Spread a rectangular sheet of cling film on a cutting board. Rub the sausage cheese over it through a coarse grater. Spread garlic squeezed by the press evenly on its surface and form a thick sausage. Wrap the salad dressing in foil and refrigerate for 40-45 minutes.
5. On a new sheet of cling film, grate the beets in an even layer and gently smooth them.
6. Cover the beetroot with a layer of grated potatoes, and spread the pickled onions evenly on top.
7. Thinly peel the pickled cucumbers and cut into half-centimeter cubes. If the cucumbers are too watery - slightly squeeze the pieces with your hands and put on the potatoes.
8. In the center of the cucumber layer, put the cheese sausage and carefully, lifting all the layers of the film, roll up a tight roll. The cheese sausage should be in the middle, and the roll should not be wrapped in a snail.
9. Do not remove the film. Wrap it in a roll and place the salad in the refrigerator for two hours.
10. Then take out and carefully remove the film, sprinkle with chopped greens on top, not too abundantly.
Salad with sausage cheese - "Herring under a fox coat"
• sausage cheese, smoked - 150 gr.;
• salted herring, medium size;
• two carrots;
• one potato;
• large onion;
• sparse mayonnaise.
1. In separate pans, boil carrots and potatoes until cooked. Slightly salt water under the potatoes, and sweeten for carrots. Cool the prepared vegetables in cold water and peel them.
2. Chop the peeled champignons and onions, trying to shape the straws, and fry them in butter until tender, then drop them into a colander so that all the liquid comes off.
3. Peel herring from the skin, separate the fillet, remove the ribs and carefully inspect the flesh, removing small bones. Cut the fish into small rectangular pieces. Try to choose the best bones.
4. Take the molding ring and place it on a flat dish. If there is no such device, make it yourself, from a foil folded in several layers.
5. First, put the pieces of herring in the ring, and spread the fried mushrooms evenly on it. Grate the sausage cheese on top, and the potato on it. Be sure to coat the cheese layer with mayonnaise. Cover the potato layer with grated carrots and grease the surface of the salad with mayonnaise. While laying out the layers, gently press each with a spoon.
6. Soak the salad for about an hour in the refrigerator, then carefully remove the ring.
Salad with Sausage Cheese - "Snake"
• one small pickled cucumber;
• two eggs;
• 200 gr. canned pink salmon;
• 300 gr. sausage, soft cheese;
• potatoes - 2 tubers;
• two large spoons of canned green peas;
• a small clove of garlic;
• 150 ml of 45% mayonnaise;
• a pair of sprigs of parsley and dill;
• a pair of black olives.
1. Rinse the potatoes well and boil them in their uniforms, in slightly salted water. Then cool and peel. Hard-boiled eggs, pour a large volume of cold water to make it easier to clear them from the shell.
2. Put pink salmon in a deep bowl, and mash it with a fork into small pieces. To prevent the seeds from falling into the salad, remove them immediately before chopping.
3. On a coarse grater, grate boiled potatoes, eggs and cheese in a bowl of pink salmon. It may need to be slightly frozen for ease of handling.
4. Mix mayonnaise with chopped garlic and add the mixture to the remaining ingredients, mix.
5. Take a wide oval dish and lay on it a salad in the form of a snake.
6. Cut the cucumber into thin rings and place on top, "scales." Place peas under the "scales" so that they slightly rise from one edge.
7. Place washed and dried greens around the snake. Make olives out of olives. The tongue can be cut from boiled or raw carrots.
Salad with Sausage Cheese - "Gift"
• a glass of boiled rice groats;
• 100 gr. Cervelat
• two boiled eggs;
• a handful of black olives, pitted;
• 70 gr. Korean carrot salad;
• seven spoons of low-fat sour cream;
• 60 gr. sausage, preferably dense, cheese;
• pod of sweet red pepper;
• a teaspoon of good hot ketchup;
• a spoonful of mustard with grains;
• four rectangular bread rolls.
1. On a fine grater, rub the sausage cheese and mix it with sour cream, spicy sauce and mustard, add a little salt and ground pepper.
2. In a uniform square layer, put rice in a wide dish and grease it with sour cream dressing. Calculate so that the sides of the square are equal to the length of one loaf.
3. On top of the cheese layer, gently spread the Cervelat, cut into strips, and grease it with dressing.
4. On the sausage, lay the pepper chopped with a thin short straw, and again coat the layer with sour cream mixture.
5. On the pepper, evenly distribute one finely shredded boiled carrot and grease it, like all previous layers.
6. Attach the bread to the sides of the salad and lightly crush them so that they stick well.
7. With the remaining carrots, cut thin strips with a knife for peeling potatoes.
8. Take a toothpick and stick carrot strips on it by the edges, connecting the two opposite ones, and thereby forming a bow.
9. Peel the boiled eggs and separate the whites and yolks. Rub them in different dishes. Lay the yolk and protein separately on the lettuce.
10. Cut the olives into thin straws and outline the egg strips with it.
11. Coat the bread with the remaining dressing, and put a bow of carrots in the center of the salad.
Salad with sausage cheese - "Yummy"
• 700 gr. a tomato;
• 250 gr. sausage cheese;
• 350 gr. smoked or half-smoked sausage;
• two glasses of sour cream, medium fat;
• a tablespoon of dry poppy;
• three slices of stale white bread.
1. Tomatoes and sausage, cut centimeters into cubes, cheese into thin cubes.
2. With a sharp knife, cut the bread into thin cubes and fry them in a dry pan until golden brown.
3. In the sour cream, press the garlic through the press, add the poppy seeds and stir well.
4. Combine the sausage, cheese and tomatoes in one bowl. Add crackers and season salad with cooked sour cream sauce, mix.
5. If you do not like crispy crackers in a salad - soak it until serving 2 hours in the refrigerator. Crackers absorb moisture and become soft.
Salads with Sausage Cheese - Tips and Useful Cooking Tips
• The consistency of sausage cheeses varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. For salads, thick cheese sausages are preferred.
• If the sausage cheese is poorly rubbed and sticks to the grater, grease its surface with any vegetable oil.
• To lubricate the layers, it is best to take more liquid mayonnaise or sour cream. They are easier to spread on the surface, and they better and faster permeate the salad.