Fish and cheese is not only tasty, but also an elegant dish.
It is relatively quick to prepare, suitable for holidays and weekdays.
You can bake sea or river fish, supplement with different products and get chic dishes.
Here is a selection of the most interesting recipes worth paying attention to.
Baked fish with cheese - general principles of preparation
For baking, fish fillets or species with a low bone content are most often used. Whole carcasses under cheese are not cooked. More often the product is cut into large or small pieces, seasoned with spices, supplemented with other ingredients, sprinkled with cheese (mainly hard varieties are used), sent to the oven.
What fish is cooked with:
The main ingredients are supplemented with oil, mayonnaise-based sauces, sour cream, use greens, dried herbs. Sometimes a prescription requires pickling pieces. Unlike meat, fish do not need to stand for long. Enough half an hour for the product to soak in the aromas of spices.
Baked fish with cheese and vegetables (pollock)
For such fish baked with cheese, pollock fillet is used. But similarly, you can use another type of product, preferably a clear, seedless fillet. Mayonnaise, if desired, is replaced with sour cream, excluded.
• 4 fillet of pollock;
• 2 onion heads;
• 200 g of cheese;
• 3 carrots;
• salt and pepper;
• 0.5 lemons.
1. Cut the fillet into slices two centimeters wide, sprinkle with salt, pepper, squeeze a lemon on them. We put a couple of spoons of mayonnaise, but you can without it. Stir.
2. Chop the onions and carrots at random. Throw in a pan with oil, fry until half-cooked.
3. In the form we put half the vegetables, on them slices of pollock.
4. Cover with the rest of the vegetables.
5. We fall asleep with cheese. It is better to grate it coarsely.
6. We send the fish to bake for 25 minutes. Temperature 200.
Baked fish with cheese and tomatoes
A universal recipe that can be prepared with absolutely any fish. You can use small, large pieces, whole fillets, steaks. An example of cooking with zander.
• 0.7 kg of pike perch;
• 2 tomatoes;
• 20 ml of lemon juice;
• 120 g of cheese;
• spices for fish;
1. Cut perch fillet or leave the whole. Sprinkle with spices, pour over lemon juice, salt, and rub well into pieces.
2. We shift the pike perch in a greased form.
3. Cut the tomato into circles, spread on top of the fish. You can cut into cubes and spread the tomato between the pieces, it will also turn out delicious.
4. On top we fill up pike perch with cheese shavings.
5. Bake until golden brown for 20-25 minutes, no longer need to keep the fish so that the pike perch does not turn out dry.
Baked fish with cheese and egg
For fish with cheese and eggs, we use fillets for every taste, we adhere to the specified amount. This dish is somewhat reminiscent of a casserole.
• 900 g fillet;
• 4 eggs;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• seasonings, oil;
• 100 g of cheese.
1. Wash the fillet, strip in convenient pieces. You can make straws, then the dish will look more like a casserole.
2. Sprinkle the fillet with salt, season with other spices, stir and transfer to a greased form.
3. To fill, you need to break the eggs into a bowl, add sour cream and a little salt.
4. We chop green onions and dill, add to the egg mash. Stir. Part of the greenery can be set aside for finishing decoration.
5. Pour the pieces of fish with the prepared egg sauce. We distribute it as evenly as possible.
6. Sprinkle with cheese. It can be grated immediately above the dish, a thick layer is not needed.
7. We send fish and cheese to be baked, the oven should already be preheated by 180.
8. After 25-30 minutes, the dish needs to be removed, decorated with greens and can be served.
Baked fish with cheese and mushrooms
A variant of a classy fish dish baked with cheese. Mushrooms can be used any fresh or frozen. It is better to take white fish.
• 700 g of fish fillet;
• 200 g of mushrooms;
• 100 g of onion;
• 150 g of cheese;
• dill, spices;
• 3 tablespoons sour cream.
1. Fillet must be marinated. To do this, rinse the fish, dry, cut into portions, palm-sized or slightly smaller. Sprinkle with spices, you can immediately shift into a greased mold.
2. Cooking mushrooms. We cut them into cubes, throw them into a pan with a couple of tablespoons of oil, keep on fire until the water evaporates.
3. Add onion to the mushrooms, it is better to cut it into small cubes. Fry for another three minutes.
4. Put the sour cream, spices, turn off in a minute. Let the mushroom filling cool.
5. The oven is heated to 180.
6. Lay mushrooms in sour cream on top of the fish layer.
7. We sort out dill, cut and sprinkle on top.
8. Cheese chips sprinkle the whole dish, send bake.
9. Cook for 25 minutes. Then we turn off the oven, slightly open the door and let it stand for another ten minutes.
Baked fish with cheese and potatoes
Oven baked fish recipe recipe. If there is no desire to increase the calorie content of the dish with mayonnaise, you can replace the sauce with sour cream.
• 500 g of fish (fillet);
• 1 kg of potatoes;
• 2 onion heads;
• 3-4 tomatoes;
• oil, spices;
• 200 g of cheese;
• 180 g of mayonnaise.
1. Cut the fish into portions, add two tablespoons of mayonnaise, pour salt and pepper to them. Or we use a ready-made mixture of spices for fish. Stir, leave to marinate for a while, until we prepare the vegetables.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into plates.
3. We clean the onion heads, cut into thin rings.
4. Tomatoes just rinse, cut into circles of three millimeters, thickly do not need to.
5. In the remaining mayonnaise we put seasonings, you can throw chopped herbs, garlic. Stir.
6. We shift the sauce to the plates of potatoes, stir. It is advisable to do this with your hands to distribute the mixture evenly.
7. Lubricate the form, lay out the plate of potatoes in mayonnaise.
8. On top we lay onion rings, on them the fish marinated in mayonnaise.
9. Cover with slices of tomatoes, set for 20 minutes to bake, the oven should be preheated by 180.
10. We take out the dish, fall asleep with cheese, cook another 25 minutes. We do not change the temperature. We check the readiness by piercing the potatoes.
Fish baked with cheese in a pan
An option of baked fish in a pan for those who do not have the opportunity to use the oven. For the dish we take any fish, it is possible even with stones, but there should not be too many of them. Otherwise, it will not be very convenient.
• 500 g of fish;
• 100 g of cheese;
• 1 tsp mustard;
• 3 tablespoons of oil;
• 1 onion head.
1. Cut the peeled, washed, dried fish into small pieces.
2. Rub with spices and mustard.
3. Separately cut the onion, do not need to do large coarsely.
4. Rub cheese into a bowl.
5. We take the pan. It must be with a lid that sits tightly. Pour oil, put on the stove.
6. Add the pieces of fish, spread in one layer.
7. Fry until crusty, then set the fire to a minimum.
8. Turn the slices of fish, sprinkle with chopped onions on top, then grated cheese.
9. Cook on low heat for ten minutes.
10. Then we add fire, but do not set it to maximum. Let’s fry the slices from below for about three minutes, turn them off.
Piquant fish baked with cheese
The recipe for a very interesting baked fish with cheese. The savory taste of the dish is given by soy sauce marinade. We use any filet.
• 600 g filet;
• 150 g of cheese;
• 2 onion heads;
• 4 tablespoons of soy sauce;
• 0.5 tsp seasoning for fish.
1. Vinegar is bred in a glass of water, we make a solution with a density of 3%.
2. Cut the onion into rings, put it in vinegar, let it marinate for half an hour.
3. Cut the fish into portions.
4. Mix soy sauce and spices for fish, no salt needed. Rub the pieces. Leave the fillet to marinate too, while the onion is standing.
5. Put the fish in the mold first, on top make a layer of onion. From the vinegar marinade rings need to be shaken off.
6. Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. We get the mold, sprinkle the onion with cheese on top and cook another quarter of an hour.
Red fish baked with cheese and lemon
For this dish, you can take any red fish: salmon, pink salmon, trout. You will need a peeled fillet, you can immediately cut it into pieces.
• 400 g of fish;
• 7 olives;
• 70 g of cheese;
• 10 ml of oil;
1. Cut the lemon into two parts. We cut one half circles. From the second squeeze the juice.
2. Rinse the fish, cut into slices, pour juice from lemon, sprinkle with fine salt, rub it with your hands. You can add pepper.
3. On a greased surface, put the lemon mugs, lay the red fish on them.
4. Top with cheese, rub large chips so that the crust does not burn.
5. We send for 20 minutes to the oven, which by this time should already have warmed up well. The temperature in the cabinet is 200.
6. We take out, transfer to plates together with the bottom slices of a lemon.
Baked fish with cheese - useful tips and tricks
• There is no better addition to river or sea fish than lemon. If the question arises with the choice of marinade or spices, then simply pour slices of the product with citrus juice and salt.
• To make the fish juicy and tender, you do not need to cook it in the oven for a long time. Typically, the baking time does not exceed more than half an hour if no potatoes are present in the dish.
• Do not let frozen fish thaw quickly. Moreover, they do not use warm water for this purpose. The lower the temperature during thawing, the more valuable substances will remain in the product.
• If you need to remove the skin from the carcass, it is better not to clean the fish from the scales. It will be easier to do with her.