Cheese, mushrooms, chicken ... no need to continue.
These products alone are enough for the eyes of the children to light up and ears to pinpoint.
Such dishes can be lured to the table of any egozu.
Yes, perhaps the men's company that gathered to discuss the pressing problems of our time is not so difficult to seduce with the aromas and ringing of plates.
Believe me, it's worth a try.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese - general principles of preparation
• Chicken rolls rolled from breast fillet or chicken legs. The breast is used without skin, and the legs with it. Fillet cut into layers or grind into minced meat. Often, for the preparation of rolls, chicken skin or bacon cut into strips is specially bought to wrap the stuffing of minced meat and mushrooms in it.
• You can take any mushrooms: oyster mushrooms, champignons or forest, both fresh and frozen. It all depends on taste preferences and capabilities. From the mushrooms prepare the filling, frying their pieces with onions, or add to the sauce, which watered the product.
• Cheese is ground with a grater or cut into thin plates and added to the filling, it can be brine or hard. The use of two types of cheese at once gives a special taste to the dish.
• Chicken rolls with cheese and mushrooms are baked in the oven on their own, in foil or in specially prepared dressings. Minced chicken products can also be fried in a pan.
• Finished rolls are cut into slices and decorated with greens, served as an independent dish or with side dishes of fresh vegetables, cereals or potatoes.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and on-bone chicken legs
• two large legs;
• 40 gr. boiled ham;
• cheese, varieties "Russian" - 50 gr.;
• fresh mushrooms (champignons) - 200 gr.;
• one egg;
• olive oil;
• cheese, Mozzarella varieties - 40 gr.;
• freshly squeezed lemon juice - 5 ml.
1. Rinse the legs in cold water and dry with a towel. On the inside of each, make a deep longitudinal incision to the bone. First remove the bone together with the cartilage from the thigh, and then carefully separate the meat from the shin bone. Chop off the bone in front of the cartilage, just above the place of attachment of the skin and tendons, do not remove the skin itself.
2. Beat the chicken from the inside. Do this as carefully as possible without damaging the skin.
3. Lightly pepper the beaten filet and sprinkle with fine salt. Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice mixed with vegetable oil and let stand for half an hour.
4. Finely chop the onion., Clean the dirt from the caps and legs of the mushrooms. Rinse with cold water and scald with boiling water, dry, cut the mushrooms into medium-sized cubes.
5. In a frying pan with creamy, preheated butter, dip the onions and let fry over low heat.
6. After 2 minutes, add the champignons to the onion and continue cooking all together for another 10 minutes. Do not cover the pan and do not forget to mix periodically. Put the mushrooms fried with onions in a separate bowl, cool.
7. Cut the “Mozzarella” and boiled ham into small thin slices, rub hard cheese on a grater, and beat the egg.
8. On the edge of the chicken, in the direction from the bone up, in the form of a roller, lay out half of the fried mushrooms, and next to them a sausage and Mozzarella bar. Fill everything with cheese crumbs and pour over the egg.
9. Carefully roll and tightly pack each such roll into foil.
10. Put the roll packs in the roasting pan, place it at 180 degrees in the oven.
11. After half an hour, remove, carefully cut the foil and part its edges. Return the items for another 10 minutes to the oven.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese, in bacon (with feta cheese)
• a pound of breast (two fillets);
• 100 gr. brine cheese;
• fresh small champignons - 100 gr.;
• onion, bitter - one head;
• 100 gr. sliced bacon;
• a spoonful of pure vegetable oil;
• 150 gr. wild rice.
1. To rice steamed well in rolls, it must be prepared in advance. You can not boil, since when cooking, the grains will open. Wild rice should be soaked in cold water for 12 hours, then rinse and dry well.
2. Chop the onions finely, rinse the mushrooms and dry well. Do not chop mushrooms.
3. In vegetable oil, lightly fry the mushrooms with onions, pour in the swollen rice, mix and warm everything together for about a minute and a half. Cool, remove the mushrooms and cut them into halves.
4. Wash the fillet with cold water and dry with a towel.
5. Without cutting through to the end, starting from the thickened side, cut the fillets into two parts and unfold them. Cover the layers of chicken with a film and beat off as thin as possible. Try to do it carefully, do not break through.
6. Chopped off filets of the fillet a little and spread evenly the grated cheese on a coarse grater over their entire surface.
7. Then from one edge of each layer lay out the rice heated with onions. On top of it, put the champignon halves in one row and roll tight rolls.
8. Wrap both rolls in strips of bacon. Transfer the workpieces into a heat-resistant form and pour a little water into it, 50 ml will be enough.
9. Close the mold tightly with a sheet of foil and make a few punctures in it to release excess steam.
10. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, place the roll form in it.
11. After a quarter of an hour, lower the heating to 180 degrees, and after another quarter of an hour, remove the foil and bring the rolls to readiness within 10 minutes. If the oven has a grill function, turn it on 2 minutes before cooking.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese "Brynza"
• one and a half kilograms of chicken;
• 600 gr. young champignons;
• 200 gr. oily sour cream;
• one package of feta cheese;
• two onions;
• cheese, any grade - 120 gr.;
• dill and parsley - several branches;
• pasteurized milk.
1. Cut the mushrooms into small slices or slices, chop the onions with a heavy knife.
2. Dip the onion slices into the oil warmed up in a pan and fry until it is amber.
3. Add the mushrooms and continue to fry from time to time, stirring until cooked. The main thing is not to dry out as soon as all the moisture has evaporated, add sour cream, season with ground pepper. Add a little salt and let cool. If the filling turns out to be thick, dilute it a little with milk.
4. Cut the chicken fillet into thin layers and beat each one as thin as possible. There are two ways to cut fillets: along or across, at a slight angle.
5. Thin slices of cheese, finely chop the parsley and dill.
6. On each layer of chicken, from one edge, put a plate of feta cheese and some greens. Then roll and fasten the rolls with wooden toothpicks.
7. On high heat in vegetable oil, quickly fry the workpieces from all sides and transfer to a heat-resistant form with sides. Toothpicks remove.
8. Pour the mushroom sauce on top and place in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
9. Five minutes before full readiness, sprinkle the rolls with a small crumb of hard cheese.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms, cheese and cabbage in chicken skin
• chicken fillet - 800 gr.;
• 200 gr. fresh cabbage;
• 250 gr. champignons;
• one large carrot;
• chicken skin;
• 120 gr. mild, hard cheese;
• two eggs;
• refined oil;
• low-calorie mayonnaise or medium-fat sour cream.
1. Cut the washed fillet and cabbage into large pieces and twist in a meat grinder. The grid cell size does not matter.
2. Pour in the eggs, add a little salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Fry chopped mushrooms in vegetable oil. Do not overdry!
4. In a separate frying pan, spasser finely chopped onions with coarsely shredded carrots until the onion slices are golden.
5. Mix fried vegetables with mushrooms and cool well.
6. Wash the chicken skins. Lay out the pieces of peel on the table and evenly distribute the minced meat on them, with a layer slightly thinner than a half centimeter.
7. On top of the minced meat, spread the mushroom filling and cover it with grated cheese. The smaller the cheese chips, the better.
8. Carefully wrap the rolls. For reliability, you can fix the workpieces in several places with a thick thread, but usually rolls keep shape well enough.
9. Fill the workpieces over a greased baking sheet and grease with ketchup and sour cream (mayonnaise) on top, mixing them in equal proportions.
10. Bake the products in the oven, in 180 degree mode for about half an hour.
Fried chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese, sesame seeds
• 700 gr. minced chicken;
• "Russian" or "Kostroma" cheese - 150 gr.;
• one large onion;
• fresh or frozen champignons;
• three eggs;
• spices "For minced meat";
• sunflower oil;
• sesame seed.
1. Clean dirt from mushrooms, rinse under running water and cut into thin slices. Chop smaller onions.
2. Transfer the plate of mushrooms and onions into a deep pan, add oil and fry until tender over low heat. The main thing - do not overcook, otherwise the filling will be dry. Remove the prepared mushrooms from the heat, mix with finely chopped herbs and cool.
3. Spice minced chicken to your taste, break one egg into it and knead thoroughly.
4. Cut hard cheese into small sticks.
5. Take cling film or foil. Cut into small rectangular pieces and spread them on the table.
6. On each lay minced chicken with a thickness of no more than half a centimeter and give the meat layers a rectangular shape.
7. From one edge, lay the mushrooms on the meat, lay the cheese on them, about 2 sticks for each preparation. Gently, lifting the edge with the filling for the film (foil), wrap everything in a roll and remove the film.
8. Carefully smooth the surface of the product with your hands dampened in water. Pay particular attention to the transverse seam and sides.
9. Beat the remaining eggs with spices, pour sesame seed in a separate bowl.
10. Dip each roll into eggs, then roll well in sesame and fry in well-heated oil until golden, crispy.
Spicy chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese
• fresh fillet, chicken - 2 pcs.;
• fresh oyster mushrooms (champignons) - 350 gr.;
• one onion;
• sweet peppercorn;
• "Kostroma" cheese - 120 gr.;
• sweet cream butter - 30 gr.;
• "Dutch" cheese - 150 gr;
• mayonnaise - a few spoons;
• on a spoon of adjika, horseradish and mustard.
1. Mix adjika with mustard and horseradish.
2. Wash the chicken fillet with running water and cut each along, with two layers of approximately the same thickness, beat off. Spread the beaten meat on all sides with a sharp mixture and leave for half an hour.
3. Cut the mushrooms into small cubes, chop the onion into small slices, chop the pepper onto a thin straw. Sauté the mushrooms with onion in melted butter until cooked.
4. In a bowl, combine both types of cheese grated on a fine grater. Add mayonnaise, finely grated garlic.
5. Lay out the layer of the beaten filet on a double sheet of foil. Then lay on it in layers: a mixture of cheeses, mushrooms and bell pepper. Roll everything into a roll and wrap it in foil. Do the same with the rest of the pieces of the beaten chicken.
6. Place the rolls on the baking sheet and place them in the oven for baking. Get out after 20 minutes.
7. Carefully, so as not to burn yourself, cut the foil and expand the packaging, do not remove completely. Put the pan back into the oven and hold it for 10 minutes. During this time, the top of the rolls is well browned.
8. Free the finished rolls from the foil, cool slightly and cut into thin slices.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese - tricks and tips for cooking
• Roll rolls from the breast must be tight and must be fixed before frying or baking with wooden skewers. If this is not done, during the heat treatment the products may fall apart, the filling will also fall out.
• It is better to cook the minced meat yourself, the purchased one may turn out to be excessively liquid and wrapping the filling in it will not be so simple.
• The thinner you beat the chicken, the easier the meat will roll.
• Rolls baked in foil do not turn rosy. To get this effect, soak the almost finished products in expanded form in the oven under the grill, a couple of minutes or a little longer. Their top is covered with a golden brown.