Cod with cheese is a delicious diet dish that is suitable not only for lunch or dinner, but will look great on the festive table.
Cooking this dish is quite simple, so even novice housewives can handle it.
Cod with cheese - the basic principles of preparation
Prepare a dish of filet or steaks. To do this, the fish is thawed, fins are cut off and washed under running water. Then dried with a paper towel. Crush the cod with salt and spices on all sides, sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and leave for a while.
Then pickled fish is transferred to a heat-resistant form and put onion rings on top. Sprinkle with cheese chips liberally and send to the oven for half an hour.
Cod is served with a side dish of potatoes or cereals.
If you cook cod with cheese with vegetables, you get a complete independent dish. For this dish, you can use any vegetables.
In addition, cod with cheese is cooked in white or tomato sauce. It turns out fish with gravy.
Recipe 1. Tender cod with cheese
freshly ground black pepper.
1. Frozen steaks are completely defrosted. We cut the fins with kitchen scissors and wash my fish under running water. We dry them with a napkin. Season the cod with salt and freshly ground pepper on both sides. Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon.
2. Remove the peel from the onion and cut it into rings. Lubricate the deep form with oil and lay on the bottom a layer of onion rings. Put cod steaks on top. We put onion rings on the fish.
3. Cheese coarsely rubbed and sprinkle them with plenty of fish. We put the form with the cod into the oven for half an hour. Cook at 180 degrees. Serve with a vegetable side dish or salad.
Recipe 2. Cod with cheese and shrimp in a creamy sauce
200 g large peeled shrimp;
ground white pepper;
liter of fish stock;
100 g butter;
45 g of fresh parsley;
50 g of flour;
400 g cod fillet;
120 g of cheese;
100 ml of dry white wine;
fatty culinary cream - 100 ml.
1. Preheat to 200 With an oven. Grease a heat-resistant form with oil.
2. Wash the cod fillet, pat dry and cut into cubes.
3. Pour the fish stock into a deep saucepan and put on fire. Put the fish in a boiling broth, twist the fire and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Remove the cod with a slotted spoon and put it into shape. Season with salt, pepper and cover to keep the fish warm.
5. Place the skillet over high heat, put the butter in it and melt. Pour the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for a couple of minutes.
6. Continuously mixing, put into the pan two glasses of fish broth. Pour in the wine and keep on fire, stirring, for three minutes. Now, add a thin stream of cream without stopping stirring. Pepper, salt and cook for just a minute more.
7. Remove the sauce from the stove. Pour the whole grated cheese, leaving a couple of spoons for sprinkling. Put shrimp and fresh parsley in the sauce. Fill them with cod in the mold. Sprinkle with cheese.
8. Put the form with the fish in the oven and bake for about ten minutes, until a delicious cheese crust forms on top. Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped herbs and serve with homemade bread.
Recipe 3. Cod with cheese and cauliflower
kilogram of cod filet;
200 g of cheese;
milk - 150 ml;
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Peel and chop the carrots on a coarse grater. Free the onions from the husks and chop finely. Fry vegetables in a heated frying pan in olive oil until golden brown. Put the vegetable frying evenly on the bottom of the mold.
2. Rinse the cod fillet, dry and cut into medium slices. Lay the fish in a thick layer on the fried vegetables. Pepper, salt and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Disassemble the cauliflower for inflorescences, and boil it in slightly salted water for about ten minutes. Drain the water, cool the vegetable slightly and cut it into small pieces.
4. Pour milk into a deep plate and add the egg to it. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth with a whisk.
5. Remove the fish from the oven, lay the cauliflower on top. Pour the contents of the form with an egg-milk mixture. Put sliced tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Put in the oven for half an hour. The cheese should melt and brown.
Recipe 4. Cod in cheese sauce
four pieces of cod fillet, 180 g each;
ground black pepper;
200 g cheddar cheese;
25 g whole grain mustard;
75 ml of heavy cream.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C. Check the cod filet for small bones. If they are, carefully remove the tweezers. We wash the fish under the tap, dry with a napkin.
2. Lubricate the heat-resistant form with oil. We spread cod fillet in it with the skin down. Pepper and salt.
3. Cheese finely rub. Spread in a bowl, add mustard and cream. Mix. It should be a pasty mass. Pepper, salt and mix well again.
4. Put the cheese mass on the fish fillet. Place the cod in the oven for 20 minutes to make the fish soft. Serve hot with a side dish.
Recipe 5. Cod with cheese and tomatoes
two cod fillets;
ground pepper and salt;
cheese - 100 g;
ten cherry tomatoes;
mustard - 10 g;
fat sour cream - 125 g.
1. Defrost cod fillet in the refrigerator, rinse and dry with napkins. If there are small bones, carefully remove them.
2. Cut the fish into slices, pepper and salt. Mix and shift into a deep heat-resistant form.
3. Dip the cherry tomatoes in boiling water for a couple of minutes. We take out a slotted spoon and place under a stream of cold water. Remove the thin peel and cut them in half. We lay the tomatoes on top of the fish.
4. Put sour cream in a deep bowl, add mustard and three tablespoons of cream to it. Beat thoroughly with a whisk. Grate cheese on a medium grater. Add it to the sour cream sauce and mix. The resulting mass is laid out on top of fish and tomatoes.
5. Cod is sent to the oven for 25 minutes. Bake at 180 degrees. The dish should be covered with a delicious crust. Serve with a vegetable side dish.
Recipe 6. Cod with cheese and potatoes
cod fillet - 400 g;
sunflower oil - 60 ml;
half a lemon;
mayonnaise - 100 g;
cheese - 120 g;
1. Wash the cod under running water, dip in a towel and cut into pieces. Sprinkle the fish with freshly squeezed lemon juice and leave for five minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes. Wash well and boil until soft. Drain the broth, and cool the vegetable.
3. Grind the cheese on a medium grater. Grease a deep baking sheet with oil. Put cod in it, flatten it. Spread the sliced boiled potatoes on top. Lubricate with mayonnaise and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Place in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for 20 minutes. As soon as the dish is covered with a golden brown, take out the pan with the fish and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Recipe 7. Cod with cheese in soy sauce
600 g cod fillet;
70 g of cheese;
three cloves of garlic;
100 ml of olive oil;
100 ml of soy sauce;
a mixture of peppers;
1. Cod fillet is checked for small bones, if necessary, we clean fish from them with tweezers. Rinse the fillet under running water and dry. Cut into slices, four centimeters thick. Put the cod in a bowl. Pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
2. Onion, peeled from the husk, chop in half rings and add to the fish. Season with dried dill and pour in soy sauce. We tighten the bowl with cod with a film and leave to marinate for an hour.
3. Grind the cheese on a medium grater. We clean the garlic cloves and squeeze it through a garlic squeezer.
4. Pieces of cod are breaded in flour and fry in warmed olive oil until golden brown. Then turn over, fry a couple more minutes. For each slice of fish, put a little garlic and spread it.
5. Sprinkle each piece of cheese with a chip, twist the fire to a minimum and cover the pan with a lid. Fry until the cheese melts. Serve cod with potato garnish.
Cod with cheese - tips and tricks
To make the cod juicy, lightly let it in a small amount of water into which you can add white wine.
For cooking, take chilled, not frozen cod fillet.
To get rid of the specific smell of fish, sprinkle it with lemon juice or soak briefly in white wine.
If you cook fish with cheese sauce, cook it on the basis of fat sour cream.