Eggs are a unique product that combines a huge amount of nutrients and trace elements valuable to the human body.
Generally accessible and most beloved for people are chicken eggs.
They can always be found on the shelves of supermarkets and prepare from them a simple scrambled eggs.
Can I drink raw eggs: features of the product
Fresh eggs are distinguished by their special composition. It should first be noted that the degree of usefulness of eggs does not depend on the color of the shell. An essential factor that plays a major role is the freshness of the product.
One egg contains 14% of the daily protein requirement of an adult human body. Also included are vitamins A, E, D, B3 and B12, trace elements: calcium, phosphorus, iodine, choline and folic acid.
Vitamin A has a positive effect on the functioning of the kidneys, improves the functioning of the respiratory tract, vision, increases the body's defenses, and has a positive effect on the state of the immune system and genitourinary.
Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid can lower the level of bad cholesterol in the body. Acid improves blood circulation in the brain and takes part in oxidative processes at the cellular level.
Vitamin B12 helps improve the functioning of the nervous system and the brain in particular. With a lack of it, a nervous tic appears in the body, the body's defenses decrease, a person begins to suffer from insomnia, he is visited by depression. Another useful function of vitamin B12 is weight normalization and prevention of liver obesity.
Vitamin E has a positive effect on the condition of hair, skin and nails. Vitamin E is considered the vitamin of "beauty." It is able to rejuvenate cells, protecting the body from the harmful effects of environmental factors.
Vitamin D strengthens the tissues of the skeletal system and acts as a prophylactic of rickets in children.
Raw eggs are useful in that all the useful elements that are part of the composition are preserved and in their pure form enter the body. Boiled eggs lose some of their healing qualities and are absorbed worse by the body.
Is it possible to drink raw eggs, what are the advantages of such a diet
So, why do nutritionists recommend eating eggs in their pure form?
1. Raw eggs do not only have a general strengthening effect on the body, they saturate it with vitamins, minerals and nourish it.
2. The protein found in eggs is the fastest digestible protein in food.
3. Many athletes and bodybuilders often give preference to consuming nogogol-mogul or freshly beaten eggs. They do this because this product is rich in nutritious protein. It contributes to the formation and building of muscle mass. Natural protein is very well absorbed in the body.
4. Raw eggs have a positive effect on the stomach. They lower the level of acidity in this organ of the human body. Their effects on the body are more effective than drugs. At the same time, raw eggs do not have side effects on the body, unlike medicines.
5. Active use found raw eggs in traditional medicine. They come in many recipes for treating various diseases. As an ingredient in mixtures, a raw egg can be used to treat cough, tuberculosis, and lung disease.
6. Raw eggs have a beneficial effect on the state of the vocal cords. However, this property has not been scientifically proven. There is a well-known fact that many stars before their concerts drink mogogol on the basis of fresh chicken eggs.
7. The benefits of raw eggs appear in external use. Based on whipped protein foam, you can make masks for aging facial skin. Fresh egg yolk tones and moisturizes the dermis. Egg mixtures help fight hair loss, dandruff, and they also restore lost beauty to hair.
Previously, raw eggs were fed to weak children who suffered from consumption, tuberculosis, anorexia, or went hungry for a long time. And to this day, healers, according to a long-standing opinion, believe that raw eggs should be consumed by weakened people, as well as those who have suffered serious infectious diseases or have overdone the methods of losing weight. Eating eggs is considered a restorative procedure.
Is it possible to drink raw eggs, or how safe are they for health
One of the most commonly consumed foods is eggs. But along with their use, there is a risk of infection of the body with salmonellosis bacteria. Despite the fact that before going to store shelves, products undergo sanitary and epidemiological control, no one will be completely insured against the disease. The recommended condition for those who like to drink raw eggs is to process it before using warm water and soap.
It is recommended to store the product in a cool place, a refrigerator or pantry is suitable. Lay eggs preferably with blunt edges up. Before eating a raw egg, you should check how fresh it is. Immerse it in cool water. If the egg begins to float on the surface and does not drown, then taking risks and eating it raw is not worth it, because it is not very fresh. If the egg shell is damaged, it is also not worth drinking raw.
Many people wonder which eggs are healthier and less harmful: homemade or store-bought. Experts may be skeptical that shopping is much safer, because home products do not undergo sanitization. But in general, quail eggs are considered the safest, and in raw form it is better to eat them.
If a raw egg doesn’t seem very appetizing to you, then make a cocktail out of it. A protein shake based on fruit juice, preferably freshly squeezed, and several quail eggs is the body’s best friend in obtaining vitamin A in fairly substantial quantities.
Can I drink raw eggs: contraindications
Before proceeding to contraindications, a clear line should be drawn between the store and domestic eggs. Nevertheless, giving preferences should be the last, especially if you know exactly under what conditions the hens carry them.
1. The first drawback should be attributed to store eggs, as antibiotics are often given to poultry farms to prevent salmonella in chickens. They can feed chickens with other unknown drugs, which in any case will be in the eggs and get into human food. With domestic eggs, this is unlikely to happen.
2. People with individual intolerance or allergies to this product will not be able to use eggs in any form. Most often, allergies occur in children and pass over time.
3. Eggs are a fairly high-calorie product. If you often take them in food in any form, you are more likely to gain a few extra pounds.
4. Eating raw eggs is also contraindicated for people who have problems with the organs of the gastrointestinal tract and the disease pancreatitis.
Despite the many beneficial properties and unique healing composition of eggs, not every person should eat this product.