1. Kate Middleton. On April 29, 2011, more than 2 billion people watched Kate’s dress. The Duchess of Cambridge was dressed by designer Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen, but they say that Kate took an active part in modeling the outfit. It was a lace dress, almost made by hand. Shoes were also selected from Alexander McQueen.
2. Elizabeth Taylor. In 1950, young Liz married for the first time (she had seven marriages) for the heir to the empire of the Hilton hotels - Sonrad Hilton. The bride had a silk dress, which cost a lot of money - 1,500 dollars. (now $ 14,000). It was a gift from her MGM studio.
3. Gwen Stefani. The slightly colored silk dress from Dior was created specifically for the wedding of the singer with rocker Gavin Rossdale (2002). The bride in this outfit combined two styles so close to herself - femininity and punk.
4. Carolyn Besset. In 1996, Caroline, about to marry John F. Kennedy Jr., asked Narciso Rodriguez, a close friend (but still unknown designer), to sew her a wedding dress. This silk dress with a slit secured the title of a new style icon for Caroline.
5. Jacqueline Kennedy. The future first lady and style icon Jacqueline Bouvier preferred a romantic image. At a wedding ceremony with John F. Kennedy in 1953, she was wearing a voluminous ivory silk dress. Designer Anne Low worked on the image.
6. Victoria Adams. The future fashion designer, and then in 1999, ex-Posh Spice, married football player David Beckham in a dress from Vera Wang. The dress was without classic straps, but with a fluffy ball skirt made of structured fabric.
7. Lady Diana Spencer. This huge magnificent dress of Lady Dee remained in the memory of many. The royal wedding in 1981 was much discussed with Prince Charles. No less than a multilayer wedding dress with lace, embroidery, sequins and 10,000 pearls.
8. Katie Holmes. Katie's wedding dress was the dress of her dreams - Swarovski crystals, embroidery, silk fabric, ivory floor-length veil. Such a dress for her was developed by Armani in 2006 specifically for her wedding with Tom Cruise.
9. Ivanka Trump. The daughter of multimillionaire Donald Trump was inspired by Grace Kelly's classic dresses. In order to link her fate with Jared Kushner, Ivanka adopted Judaism in 2009. And this religion required a special outfit. Designer Vera Wong took up the image of the bride: "I seized the chance to make such a dress so that it does not look naked."
10. Mia Farrow. At 21, Mia was very sweet and mischievous. Therefore, her unusual wedding attire she went like this at a wedding ceremony with Frank Sinatra in 1966.